get to know me meme: [1/5] favorite female characters.
↳ Regina Mills/The Evil Queen.
DEVIL’S DAUGHTER: an evil queen mix - [LISTEN]For the harden heart of a goddess who did terrible things to get people to love her.
I can’t be happy without him.
26 days until the Queen’s return
“Head To Toe”
American Horror Story: Freak Show
Best. Cliffhanger. Resolution. Ever.
Ashley: A lot of fans really want Zelena back, if she were to come back, what do you think her next step would be?
Rebecca: I would definitely want to sees some progression for her in terms of retribution … peace. And also, Regina doesn’t have any real family in Storybrooke and I think…
"Soulmates aren’t the ones who make you happiest, no. They’re instead the ones who make you feel the most. Burning edges and scars and stars. Old pains and pangs, captivation and beauty. Strain and shadows and worry and yearning. Sweetness and madness and dreamlike surrender. They hurl you into the abyss. They taste like h o p e.”
- Victoria Erikson
The Many Faces of the Evil Queen (12/?)
History through a smile.
I am a lioness of Casterly Rock. I will not cringe for them.
Couldn’t you just slap him sometimes?
Dalek Episodes: 2005 - present
They survive. They always survive while I lose everything.
- Kekkuloida = to prance or just hang around naked (yes, the word includes the presumption that you are naked)
- Örveltää = to be really drunk and do whatever you do when you’re really drunk, like crawling in a ditch somewhere on all fours
- Perskärpänen (literally “ass fly”) = a person who keeps following you without you wanting them to
- Röhnöttää = to sit with a bad posture or lie around because you are bored, lazy, or tired
- Paskahalvaus (literally “shit paralysis”) = the state of being really fucking scared or startled
- Änkyrä = a person who’s very reluctant to change their own, usually backwards and bigoted views
- Änkyröidä = a verb derived from the previous noun
- Raivoraitis (literally “rage sober”) = a person who never drinks alcohol and might be very passionate about it
- Yrmy = a person who’s always grumpy or angry
- Perskannikka (literally “ass end-of-a-loaf-of-bread”) = a slang word for “buttock”
- Vongata = to repeatedly and annoyingly ask for sex from someone who’s not interested (i.e. to be a Nice Guy)
- Könsikäs = a big, handsome, masculine man that you find attractive
- Puliukko = a man who spends most of his time wandering about drunk, smells bad, and might be homeless
Feel free to add to the list. :D
I’d add there one thing that’s common word in my family but I’m not sure about the others:
-Örnöttää = being alone in a very distant place such as a summer cottage, not wanting to anyone disturb and being really grumpy even thinking about the possibility of anyone to come visit you.